»How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.« Anne Frank, Age 13
given. The proceeds support music therapy programs and abuse prevention programs for youth. Conceived and directed by internationally acclaimed opera singer
Professor Jeralyn Talia Refeld, the work of the kids4kids World Foundation encompasses the following:
- Musically talented youth rehearse and perform an original show.
The proceeds from the ticket sales and donations go to fund music therapy for
children. kids4kids participants develop their social consciousness at a young
age and experience the power within themselves to make positive change in the
- The outreach program brings kids4kids World Foundation performances to other areas.
- Professor Refeld and her team also assist teaching professionals to produce performances themselves via workshops and hands-on help with the production aspects.
- The performing group chooses worthy organizations in their
communities they would like to support. Guiding principles of the kids4kids
World Foundation are that the beneficiaries are children, are in the general
vicinity, and that music is their healing therapy.
- Currently, Professor Refeld and her team of performing arts
professionals produce kids4kids shows in Germany and
The work of kids4Kids World Foundation is supported by performances, patrons and private donations. Currently we are supporting Dunkelziffer and Tabaluga two German organizations who use Music Therapy to support and heal battered and abused children. kids4kids began our own project in 2009 called ‘Music for a better cooperation’ at Munich Hauptschulen. We also support private music therapy and small group therapy for children in need.