WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
- You are between 11 and 20 years old
- You have talent and already experience in singing, dancing,
acrobatics or play an instrument
- You still have no professional education
HOW DO I APPLY? – QUITE SIMPLY
- Download the >> word-document
- Please read everything carefully and complete the form
- attach requested documents
- If you are under 18 years old, please add approval of parents
- mail all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have no email address, post documents to
Heidi Lindner, Ulmenweg 1, 85617 Assling
- You prepare two songs or pieces of music
- A quick one and a slow one
(playing an instrument also possible, also classical pieces)
- A short spoken text – no more than two minutes (poem, story, monologue)
- If you command it, acrobatic demonstration or a dance
WHERE + WHEN
- Casting appointments in Munich from the 21st to the 23rd of February, 2014
- In the Hansa KKV house, Brienner Str. 39, 80333 Munich
- You will be informed about your exact times closer to the date
- You become a member of a music theatre cast of 16 people
- In a professional environment you receive musical,
theatrical and choreographical coaching
- You rehearse in workshops and in small groups, as well as in private lessons
- Rehearsals and performances start from at the beginning of June till the end of July as well as in October and November, 2014
- The production will be performed on different stages in Munich and other cities.
- You help with your performance children who are in need
- A contribution towards expenses of Euro 420 becomes
due after the admission (Scholarships available)
Deadline for applications is February 16th
6 November 2013, Munich, Nymphenburg Palace
Helping to shape children’s future – promoting responsibility. At the gala evening “Pro.movere” under the patronage of S.K.H. Prince Ludwig of Bavaria, the first Care-for-Rare research prize for children’s diseases and the Munich Foundation Prize were awarded to the former German President, Horst Köhler and his wife Luise.
The kids4kids performers received an enthusiastic and heart-felt applause for their appearance. Continue reading
Highly gifted outsiders
Marika Riedl and Christian Brenning lead double lives. Outside school they also study at the Hochschule für Music – as young students…
SZ article dated 23 September 2013 as a pdf
>> Read whole article
Experience a revue about the exciting musical life in New York with great musical extracts and 14 talented up-and-coming performers – entertainment for the whole family. Any proceeds made from ticket sales and donations will be used for music therapy projects for traumatised, socially disadvantaged and ill children. Continue reading
Dear Ms Refeld, I watched your piece entitled »Zu lange unter Palmen« (Too much time under palm trees) last year, and I was thoroughly impressed.
The piece was superbly directed, the stage-set was beautiful, the vocals were touching and the performers were just sensational. Please excuse me for being so gushing, but we really did enjoy it that much. We are looking forward to watching another new musical this year and would like to thank you for the excellent, very successful performance.
Keep it up!
Petra Kyriss (Recording Manager for Bayerisches Fernsehen and various freelance projects as production manager)
Kindness for Kids is a charitable foundation under the German Civil Code with its registered office in Munich. It has been helping children with rare diseases since its formation in 2003. A disease is rare if it affects less than 5 in 10,000 people. We support children because, of the 4 million patients with rare diseases in Germany, around 3 million are children.
On Saturday, 8 June 2013, the foundation invited people to attend the “Kindness for Kids Golf-Cup 2013” at the Wörthsee Golfclub. Enjoying the wonderful sunshine, around 120 guests either played the 18-hole fun tournament, “Florida Scramble”, or learned their first golf strokes on the driving range. The excellent mood enjoyed during the day continued into the evening event. Under this year’s motto of “Flower Power”, it was a great success. The gourmet dinner and music from 17-year old Viktoria Schuster, triple Young Musician of the Year award winner, and her band provided great entertainment and pure enjoyment.
The proceeds of EUR 36,000 made from this year’s Golf Cup will benefit children who suffer from histiocytosis.
Not to be missed! Talia Refeld and kids4kids are joining the Unicredit Festspielnacht Munich again after the enormous success with spectators in 2012.
22 June 2013
from 8pm – 8:50 pm.
The kids4kids 2012 performers from the “Haus am See” production will be appearing on the open-air stage in Kardinal-Faulhaber-Straße. Free entry!